02 December, 2011

Old Friends

Three years ago I had been with my mother. No, I was running around town with a black dog and drawing pictures every time I had a vision or, premonition as I like to call them. My name is Lily. Lily Summers. I use to live with my mother, Alexandria, until a Dvision Hunter named Elizibeth Calvalari came after her and she told me to run. I'm a Watcher, so I should have seen it comming when I was thirteen, but I didn't.
My mother had been one of the most powerful Bleeders in the world. It is said that her mother was the secoond daughter to a brother, like my mother, and she was a very powerful Watcher.That's where I get my powers from. I was told that my father was a Stopper, but I never knew him.
Now, I was running down an ally, Sirius behind me. We were running from a woman. A Pusher with long red hair and gray eyes. She told me her name. Rose Calvalari.


*******
New York, New York

I was running through the ally as fast as I could. "I'll get you, Lily!" the voice called behind me. I looked at the side of the building I was next to and grabbed the fire ladder. Sirius followed but I had to pull him onto the roof.
I ran all the way to the other end and swore loudly. We were to far up for me to jump so I dropped my bag and pulled out my gun just as Rose climbed onto the roof. "Stay away from me!" I cried. I pointed it at the Pusher and loaded it. When you've been running for three years you learn the ways of the streets.
"Go." I whispered to Sirius. It was as if he understood me because he snarled at her and pounced. There was a flurry of fur, fangs, and screams from Rose. She hadn't figured out how to Push animals yet and I smiled. When she was wounded enough, I grabbed him out of the fight and picked my bag up. "You can't possibly make that jump, Summers. You'll have to surrender."
I glared at her. "Over my dead body!"
"We can arrange that." she replied, icily. I could tell that this young lady had been Pushed into this because I use to know Rose Calvalari. I threw my legs over the side of the building and climbed down the fire ladder. When I got to the bottem I found myself in a neighborhood. I looked up and saw Rose at the top of the building. She glared at me and dissippeared on the other side. She had given up. For now.
I looked around the housing area and pulled out a small notepad and went through the pictures I had recently drawn. I looked down at the numbers I had drawn fancily and the name of the street on the streetsign. I looked up at the sign. I was on that exact street. At that moment, my old, battered phone began to ring. It was my mothers so I took it out and looked at the caller ID. Who the heck was Kendra Robinson?

(I figured since it would be Alexandria's old phone it wouldn't have everyone's updated names. I hope this is good enough to introduce Lily.)

1 comment:

SarveniRaven said...

(It's fine. ;) I'll comment here after Kendra and Amy have gone to rifle through Tynan's old files.)

Do you like what we're doing here? Then join us on Ingrange, a new sci-fi/fantasy RP site.