20 October, 2015

Hello, beautifuls!

It's-a me, Kat! (Although I go by Arkady now.) <3

Maybe you'll see this, and maybe you won't, but I wanted to come say hello anyway. I miss each and every one of you so very much. I look back at this blog, and I remember the things we wrote and did that made me improve as a writer and a person. And god, was I awful then. Now I'm doing better (3rd year of college and still writing, whoop!), and I'm happy to say it was partially because of y'all.

So anyway, my updated tumblr URL is quoth-the-queerio.tumblr.com (might change it to quoth-the-witchio for Halloween), my Goatlings account is arkadyve, and my Instagram is arkadiaraven. I would be delighted to hear from any of you! Let me know how you're doing if you see this. c:

Happy day 20 of Halloween!

Love from Arkady (Kat) looking spoopy for Halloween <3

No comments:

Do you like what we're doing here? Then join us on Ingrange, a new sci-fi/fantasy RP site.